How to make your Proper Tonic
"Making the tonic was no problem at all. Very simple, but with enough steps to give me a feeling of accomplishment after tasting the result."
Jim McElroy, Ann Arbour, Michigan
- Open the pouch and remove the tonic bag.
- Place the bag in a large sealable container (a mason jar or plastic tub).
- Add 500ml cold water to the container.
- Cover container and shake.
- Place the container in refrigerator to infuse for 24 hours.
- Remove the bag and add your Syrup (see syrup recipes below).
We have brought together a number of syrup recipes you can use to sweeten your tonic infusions to make Proper Tonic.